Have a question about the Professional Education Program?
Send us an email for more information.
The George G. Glenner Alzheimer’s Family Centers, Inc.® is proud to offer specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care education to professional caregivers. Our workshops provide a unique opportunity to have your associates trained by the George G. Glenner Alzheimer’s Family Centers, Inc.,® a leader in Alzheimer’s and dementia care since 1982.
Classes are offered at the George G. Glenner Alzheimer’s Family Centers, Inc.® or through our new program entitled, “Glenner on the GO”.
- Community resources and referrals to families
- Participation in local health fairs, workshops and seminars
- Continuing Education Provider licensed through the
Board of Registered Nursing.
- Classes offered throughout the year for CNA and RCFE continuing education credits. See EVENTS calendar
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Training: "Glenner on the GO"
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2016
The California Department of Social Services has implemented additional dementia care training requirements for caregivers at residential care facilities for the elderly who assist residents with personal activities of daily living.
The George G. Glenner Alzheimer’s Family Centers, Inc®. now offers two (2) options to fullfill these new requirements. Utilize “GLENNER ON THE GO”, our classroom that comes to you, or attend regularly scheduled training sessions at the George G. Glenner Alzheimer’s Family Centers, Inc. Support Office.
|Class Duration||“Glenner on the GO”||George G. Glenner Alzheimer’s
Family Centers, Inc.®