CARING FOR A LOVED ONE WITH DEMENTIA CAN BE HARD….REALLY HARD.
As a caregiver of someone with dementia, you face many difficult situations. Normal activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and eating can become sources of deep frustration. Handling specific and changing behaviors brings on another set of challenges that you might not have the tools to face. You often find yourself in a challenging situation with no immediate answers. You know there are resources available, but what are they? Where do you start? Who do you call? What can you afford? Navigating the complex healthcare system can be overwhelming to say the least!
At the Glenner Centers, we know this. As a result, and in keeping with our mission to support family caregivers of loved ones with dementia, we proudly introduce GLENNERCARE™.
WHAT IS GLENNERCARE™?
- GLENNERCARE™ is a virtual dementia care navigation service to provide you with professional recommendations, support & referrals from the privacy & safety of your own home.
- When a challenge arises at home, don’t pack up & head to the emergency room. Instead, simply pick up the phone & call in. Your GLENNERCARE™ Team of Dementia Care Specialists will triage your situation & a next course of action will be recommended. If necessary, our team can even initiate a video call with your primary care physician or specialist.
- GLENNERCARE™ is not only there for you during challenging times. By working together to monitor your loved one’s vital signs, our team can play a role in uncovering a potential underlying condition, therefore preventing a crisis before it happens!
WHY ENROLL IN GLENNERCARE™?
- Ongoing dementia care support via phone, email & text
- Peace of mind knowing that you have a dedicated care navigation team behind you (RN, MSW, Care Liaison)
- Guidance on diffusing difficult dementia-related behaviors
- Referrals to vetted community resources
- Education on dementia care strategies & best practices
- Minimize unnecessary, unwanted & expensive trips to the ER, urgent care center &/or hospital
HOW MUCH DOES GLENNERCARE™ COST?
As a non-profit organization, we aim to keep our programs as affordable and accessible as possible. We are proud to be able to offer our specialized GLENNERCARE™ services for just $91.25/month. That equates to about $3/day! By enrolling in GLENNERCARE™, you will have a team of dementia care experts behind you for less than a specialty cup of coffee a day!
For more information, please call 1-833-770-CARE (2273) or fill out the form below.
GLENNERCARE™ is not intended for emergencies. In case of emergency, please call 911 immediately.